**6th October 2020 **
**9.30am to 4.00pm**
The 2020 Expo marks the 5th Anniversary of the only dedicated Expo on the South Coast held in Southampton.
New for 2020 By popular demand we will see The Southern Sustainability Partnership bring two big events together on the same date;
The Big Sustainability Expo 2020 – 9.30am to 4.00pm
2020 Gala Dinner & Big Green Awards – 7.00pm to midnight
Together with a pre-Expo Networking Breakfast – 8.00am to 9.30am
Non-Stop Sustainability 8.00am till Midnight
If you are reading this you are very likely working on, or looking to implement a strategy for the reduction of the environmental impact of your organisation. Our leading experts and exhibitors will work with you to reduce your running costs, improve your processes and help you in meeting the fast-changing expectations of customers and staff. Empowering your organisation to accelerate action against climate change.
**Why this is a vital date for your calendar**
Leading experts, suppliers of products, technologies and services, thought leaders, innovators, investors, publications and associations brought together for you…under one roof to answer all your questions.
We match your organisation with leading solutions in the drive towards cost reduction, process improvement and carbon reduction.
**To meet and network with like-minded businesses**
“*Don’t limit the potential of your organisation. Embrace the power of effective corporate sustainability, and, in turn, reward your organisation with reduced running costs, improved processes and customer perception, and the transparency required by today’s customer and talented and motivated workforce*.”
**What we will feature in 2020**
* Expert Panel - What the Experts have to say
* Energy Management
* Facilities Management
* Waste Management
* Recycling Solutions
* Water Management
* Technology for Good
* Infrastructure Solutions
* Relevant Business Services
* Transport Solutions
* Social Value Options
* Unique membership deals
* Case Studies
* Water Stations – No Plastic Bottles
* Hand Sanitising Stations
**What you can expect on Expo Floor**
* Exhibition floor with up to 100 exhibition stands
* Programme of hot topic workshops throughout the day
* Suppliers you will not find at any other expo
* Product launches
* All day networking in the Eco Coffee Lounge
* Free takeaway Expo Guide to refer to all year
We will once again provide FREE ACCESS to leading experts from around the UK covering the Hot Topics of the day. Timing and topics to be announced shortly. Please send me early workshop alerts
**Case Study Forum**
New for 2020 Sit and listen to experts sharing their successful projects in the form of real life case studies. From those who organised and worked through the process from the start through to completion.
**Pre-Expo Networking Breakfast**
The Hampshire Chamber of Commerce will host a pre-Expo networking breakfast between 8.00am and 9.30am when the Expo doors open. The event will include networking, breakfast and speaker. For more information please contact the Chamber direct HERE
**Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment - IEMA**
**DO NOT MISS THE IEMA SHOW DAY OFFERS…**
We are delighted that we are once again partnering with IEMA for the 2020 Expo. IEMA will provide delegates visiting their stand with a 15% discount on memberships. As well as **15% off **upgrades to Graduate, Associate, Practitioner and Full IEMA Membership
**What we want from you?**
* No Entry Fee for Delegates
* Entry fee to support Expo from Supplier businesses who serve this sector
* No Parking Fee
* Just your time
**We will help you make the very best of your time on the day**
* Visitor Information
* Dynamic city location
* Easy transport routes
* Hilton at The Ageas Bowl is the Expo venue for today’s professionals.
* Modern facilities.
* An experience that will complement any brand.
* Plenty of areas for quiet one-to-one meetings.
* Accessible from all major routes and public transport
* A stone’s throw from the M27 and serviced by excellent transport links
* Plenty of free parking, while accessible from sustainable public transport alternatives
* Expo coffee lounge for food and refreshments, with access to venue bar for food and refreshments
* Relax after the Expo at the Hilton Spa
* Organise Expo hospitality with a round of Golf at Boundary Lakes
Hilton Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, Southampton, Hampshire SO30 3XH
T: 023 8202 0900 email@example.com
|6 Oct 2020 - 9:30||6.5 hours||Free||Book Tickets|