The Microsoft 365 Community Contributor workshop is workshop designed to break down the barriers to help you get involved in the community, whether that is making an update to the Microsoft documentation, submitting technical samples or providing feedback through GitHub.
If you are looking to contribute back to the community and not sure where to start, we are here for you!
In this workshop you will learn all you need to becoming a Microsoft 365 Community Contributor, we will guide you throughout the day to help you get everything setup and make your first contribution.
* Introduction to community - understanding
* Workstation setup – tooling, accounts – You are ready to go!
* First time contributor & contribute to Community Docs - You’ve contributed!
* Choose your own adventure – Contributor CLI, Samples, Community Docs. - Were next!
* Garry Trinder (MVP)
* Hugo Bernier (Microsoft)
* David Warner (MVP)
* 08:00 – 08:45 - Registration
* 09:00 – 10:30 – Workshop
* 10:30 – 10:45 – Break
* 10:45 – 13:00 – Workshop
* 13:00 – 14:00 – Lunch
* 14:00 – 15:30 – Workshop
* 15:30 – 15:45 – Break
* 15:45 – 17:30 – Workshop
**On the Day:**
* Please come with laptops/chargers, notepad and pencils.
* Parking, wifi, tea/coffe and lunch is included.
* In the event COVID prohibits the event from happening in-person, we will move to an online platform (Microsoft Teams!).
* Please ensure you have your eventbrite ticket with you, and available for registration.
|15 Oct 2021 - 8:00||9 hours||Standard - Min: £50.00||Book Tickets|