16th October 2020
9:00 - View all performance times
Southampton General Hospital , Tremona Road
This half day course is designed to explore the physiology of pulse oximetry, how it works and what it measures. The half day will provide you with an opportunity to learn how to set up and run an effective home pulse oximetry service, to understand how to set up a pulse oximeter for a sleep study, download artefact free data and generate effective pulse oximetry reports.
**Who is the course suitable for?**
Any health professional who wishes to expand their knowledge of pulse oximetry monitoring used for sleep analysis and those wishing to develop a home pulse oximetry service.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Recognise different patterns of sleep.
- Understand the pros and cons for using pulse oximetry for sleep.
- Produce good quality pulse oximetry reports for sleep analysis.
- Begin to identify abnormal data.
- Have the tools necessary to develop a home pulse oximetry service.
|16 Oct 2020 - 9:00||4 hours||Standard - Min: £50.00||Book Tickets|