Stories told live, in-person AND online.
Crows, ravens, magpies and their relatives: The corvid COVID antidote of a new show for a reopening world.
Award-winning storyteller Jason Buck brings a collection of ancient, traditional and new, original stories and poetry.
- Rainbow Crow
- The Morrigan (epic poem)
- The Boy who grew up to be a man, who grew up to be a bird
- The Scarecrow who drank so much he thought he was a peacock
More stories to be announced!
Doors open 19:30 (UK time), show starts at 20:00.
Ages: Teen and adult (12+)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, **there is limited in-person space for this event at the venue**. To ensure you have a space, please book in advance.
The cafe will be serving drinks and snacks. An online menu, with the option to preorder, will be sent out before the event. You can also purchase drinks, snacks and food on the night subject to availability. Card payment only.
The Art House is taking the following measures to reduce the risk of Covid-19 spread:
* Prebooking tables to limit numbers and maintain records for contact tracing
* Tables/seats are socially distanced
* Table service - please stay at your own table, do not sit with others or walk around between tables
* Sanitisers at the entrance & at the loo door
* Our crew will wear masks when serving your table
* Enhanced regular cleaning of loos & high touch areas
* Limiting time to 2 hours for the event, we ask that participants do leave at closing time to reduce contact time and enable our staff to clean up safely
* Weve also fitted ventilation in the space and created more room for social distancing
We ask that you:
* Keep at least 1m (with additional precautions) and preferably 2m distance from anyone not from your household or support bubble
* Arrive on time - doors open 15 minutes before the event. Once the event has started we will not admit latecomers until there is a suitable break.
* Wait to be seated on arrival, keeping a distance from other parties
* Stay at your table and with your own party
* Not to come to this event if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or you or somebody you live with are waiting on test results, or if you have been asked to self-isolate by the NHS track & trace system.
* Wear a face covering when not at your table, unless you are medically exempt.
|5 Jun 2021 - 20:00||2 hours||Free||Book Tickets|