A huge brand new, additional, complementary & non-commercial pride event is coming to Southampton in June 2022 with accessibility at its very heart.
We are working very hard behind the scenes to bring you an event that has it all, with over 90% of all activities on-site free to all!
So far we have planned:
- Live music from a huge variety of many genres, all pulled from the local Southampton scene and a massive array of lgbtq+ artists too.
- We also have an acoustic stage that will also feature some hidden gems again all pulled from the Southampton music scene.
- We have a quiet area, where you get away from it all and just enjoy some peace and quiet.
- An event info and accessibility tent providing everything to do with accessibility on site for the entire weekend.
- A community Village featuring a raft of Stalls from local and independent business owners, local lgbtq+ charities, community groups, and much more besides.
- Food Vendors, from vegan to burgers to coffee, we have it all - and at prices that are affordable to all!
- A variety tent offering a massive selection of art drop-ins, and much more besides all for free!
- Live and local Spoken poetry
- Free Kids play area including a Free Bouncy Castle for under 10's
- An exclusive area for Teens to hang out and meet people their own age away from the adults!
- Adult Bouncy Castle
- Surf Simulator
- Family & Friends picnic area, yes you can bring your own food and drink! - but please do not bring alcohol or glass on site!
- On-Site Bars - offering pub prices!!!
- Gender Neutral Toilets
And why would we stop there we also have loads more to come, and did we mention that over 90% of the activities on-site will also be completely FREE to all!
For more information, please check out our website.
This event is run by members of the lgbtq+ community and allies for the benefit of the lgbtq+ community and is FREE to all.
No tickets will be required, just turn up and have fun, whilst supporting an awesome lgbtq+ charity that supports the community all year round!