Although it seems that the only topics and issues we have talked about for the past year have been Covid-related, there is a lot more bubbling away. Since the end of the transition period on 31 December 2020, the tribunals and courts no longer have to follow ECJ decisions made after that date, however it’s not quite as simple as that, and is a topic that we’ll be discussing on Law on Tour.
We have really important Government consultations to discuss, including the consultation on non-compete clauses, and lots of new case law to explain. We’ll advise on all that’s new in employment law and case law so that you know how to handle HR matters in a way that ensures you act reasonably within the law.
As always you’ll also receive comprehensive course documentation to support the day, and also have the opportunity of contacting **Cas Carrington** and the KLC team with any relevant questions after the event. And don’t forget the Law on Tour is** CPD certified** so the event hours will count towards your continuous professional development.
During the day, whether face to face, or virtual, our sessions will include:
* * ***Covid vaccinations **- just what are employers’ and employees’ rights?
* **Retained case law** after end of transition period – what must be followed and by which courts
* **Disciplinary investigations** - how to get it right, and have a fair process
* Law on Tour **top tips** and advice - on a range of topics
* **Non-compete clauses** - what’s changing?
* ** The definition of gender reassignment, and gender fluid employees**
* ** The Employment Bill - what’s in it?**
* ** Case studies - to aid understanding and u*****nderpin learning***
Should you wish to purchase a ticket via purchase order and invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing which session you would like to attend and we can arrange this for you.
|14 Jul 2021 - 9:30||7 hours||Standard - Min: £396.00 Max: £495.00||Book Tickets|