This two hour workshop will take participants through the process of applying for fellowship to achieve professional recognition with the Higher Education Academy (HEA) in the following categories: Associate Fellow, Fellow or Senior Fellow.
In order to successfully complete the scheme, you need to present an account of your professional practice and development.
CPD Leader for the Solent Learning and Teaching Institute is running workshops to provide extra help and guidance in completing your application.
The workshop will provide you with information on:
· How to apply for recognition,
· The support you will receive as you complete your application
· Resources to help you
· The differences between pathways to recognition and Fellowship levels
· Understand the benefits of gaining recognition with the HEA
· How to start to gather evidence to support your application.
**ONLY available to Solent University staff.**