4th December 2020
10:00 - View all performance times
Alleyn House , 23-27 Carlton Crescent
Recovery from a data breach is painful! The average time it takes a business to recover from disaster is 18.5 hours, but 43% of companies never totally recover. Discover how to be 6 SECONDS away from data loss to recovery!
SMEs are exposed to an unprecedented amount of risk. The severity, frequency and significance of these events is increasing alongside our ever-growing dependence on technology.
Guest speakers include Datto – the world’s leading provider of cloud-based software and technology solutions. Datto believes there is no limit to what small and medium businesses can achieve with the right technology; Kyocera Document Solutions to help you solve business critical challenge such as reducing costs, increasing security, automating business processes and increasing productivity.
We will be focusing on a range of topics such as:
* Ransomware Protection – Safeguard against extortion
* Disaster Recovery – be 6 seconds away from your data no matter what
* Cloud to Cloud Backup
* Creating a continuity culture in your organisation
* Why people should be at the heart of your business continuity management
* Managing risk as a part of your business continuity function
* Making your company cyber resilient: Effective planning and preparing for a cyber-attack
HJS Technology, Datto and Kyocera are providing an exclusive platform for professionals to network and benchmark with industry peers, as well as a business environment that encourages deeper discussion of the challenges that business leaders face. Quality over quantity creates a valuable experience for all attendees.
For further details visit:
|4 Dec 2020 - 10:00||3 hours||Free||Book Tickets|