A creatively-inspired, community-run, organic, love-filled, not-for-profit, quirky, slightly wonky, homegrown, 100% original, local cafe / gallery / venue / home-from-home in Southampton, bringing inspiration, art, ethical food and creative joy to our city since 2008.
We are community run to be a hub of grassroots creativity in Southampton, with performance, workshops, meetups and more to connect people through art and lovely veggie food, gorgeous coffee, tea and cake and a selection of organic and local wines, beers and spirits.
* Events calendar of world-class music, performance poetry, fringe theatre and more
* Clubs and groups to join where you can share interests with like-minded folk
* Crafts, Zines, prints, books and original art by local artists for sale
* A preloved gender neutral clothes Boutique
* Award winning, licensed organic cafe, open daytimes and evenings for food and drink (click here for our opening times and menu)